The BC Dance Booster Club is off to a great start! Thank you to everyone for your hard work and participation in the Butter Braid fundraiser and for your attendance at the Tucson Roadrunners Game. We are looking forward to the Star Wars movie night and have a few tickets left for purchase. Also, be sure to stop by our table at The Nutcracker & The Little Match Girl. Boosters will be selling box lunches, flowers, Nutcrackers and hosting a bake sale at intermission. All proceeds from our sales will benefit the Booster Club.
Mark your calendars and help us spread the word for the following events:
- December 15 – Rogue One: A Star Wars Story – General admission tickets are still available for this event. Click here for the flyer and order form.
- December 18 – BC Dance Holiday Party at Tucson Country Club – Please RSVP by December 10. Click here for the flyer and order form.
- January 22 – BC Dance night at the Gaslight Theater – Join us at Gaslight Theater, home of Tucson’s favorite musical comedy melodramas, for the showing of Two Amigos! Click here for the flyer and order form.
Here are a few more ways you can contribute to the Booster Club:
- Volunteer to donate bake sale items or work at a table at Nutcracker. Sign-up here.
- Purchase a Basha’s Community Support Card. Cards are $5 and come loaded with $5. See Kym Puffenbarger to purchase a card or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more about the program here.
- Be sure to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program and share with friends and family. It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up and start earning. Find out more here or pick up instructions at the studio next to the Booster mailbox.
- Make a tax deduction to benefit the Booster Club or ask others to make a tax deductible donation. A sample donation request letter will be made available for Booster members to use. Also, be sure to check with your employer to see if they will match your donation. For example, Wyndham will match any donation up to $100.
- We are seeking donations for a silent auction so please let us know if you have any connections or have something you would like to donate.
Stay tuned as we have more exciting things coming after the first of the year!