HOW TO REGISTER
1. Fully complete the online account Registration Form and download and complete the Registration Terms form. The Registration Terms form must be signed and dated by a parent or guardian if student is under 18yrs of age, and submitted before or on the first day attending class. If you need assisting completing the account Registration, please ask for assistance at the front desk.
2. Consult the online schedule of classes and determine the classes or programs in which you are interested in registering your child. Call our office with any questions at 520-770-7827.
3. Annual registration fee per student is $25.00, non-refundable.
4. First day of Fall 2017 classes is August 14.
At BC Dance we have five avenues you can pursue: Open Classes (jazz, hip hop, ballet, tumbling, etc.), BC Dance Company, Ballet Ensemble, BC Rhythm, and BCrew.
Our team and company members are placed by age, ability and technique, as evaluated during auditions. We will help all students find the best spot for them to foster their growth in, and enjoyment of, dance. Many competition pieces are choreographed throughout the summer and fall. Any new dancer is welcome to try out for competition, and must schedule a parent meeting with the Artistic Director.
We place students in classes by age and skill level. Our performance teams are also by age and skill level. With both of these types of classes we use a placement period to make sure it’s a fit for both the dancer’s skill level and enjoyment. After this period, if your dancer or the instructors feel that the student might be suited in another class we will make another placement recommendation, and your dancer is able to try that class for free, until we find the right fit for everyone.
These classes are designed for those who are just starting their dance training, as well as those who want to improve their dance ability. Our open classes start at age 2 and progress to teen/adult level. The classes offered are both innovative and creative, and designed for all ages and ability levels. Open classes are offered in Jazz, Ballet, Tap, Hip Hop, Tumbling. Dancers who enroll in open classes will perform in our annual recitals in Winter and Summer.
$30 per student, per year, non-refundable. This fee is payable upon registration.
Monthly Tuition Fees:
Monthly Tuition Fees are AUTOBILLED ON THE 1ST OF THE MONTH. Monthly fees remain the same regardless of the number of lessons taught within a month due to holidays or regardless of child’s absences.
See our General Policies for more information.
Monthly Tuition per Student (prorated if starting after the 1st):
1 Class (drop-in) …. $20 Pay per class (can be applied towards registration fee)
Open Classes (participation in the Summer performance is required):
- 1 class/week…$60/month
- 2 classes/week…$100/month
- 3 classes/week…$135/month
- 4 classes/week…$170/month
- Each additional class after…$35/month
Discounts (only one discount may be applied):
- Six months paid in advance receives 5% off tuition
- 10 months paid in advance receives 10% off tuition*
- Family discount – 2nd child receives 10% off tuition, additional children receive 20% off tuition (applies to immediate family members under the same custodial parent/guardian.)
*To receive 10% advance payment discount, payment must be made by August 2017. If a dancer disenrolls before the full period is up a refund will be issued, but regular tuition will be factored in for months attended.
Boys, ages 7 & up, receive a 75% discount on all classes with registration in a ballet class. Participation in Winter and Summer performances is required to receive the scholarship.
LATE FEES/RETURNED CHECK FEES:
A late fee of $20 will be assessed for payments received after the 10th of the month – NO EXCEPTIONS. A $25 return check fee will be added onto all insufficient fund checks. There are no refunds for missed classes. (Your child may elect a make-up class in another non-performance class that fits both their age and skill level for any classes they miss).
Accepted Forms of Payment:
We accept VISA, Discover, debit, checks, and cash.
‘AUTOBILL’ is where we will run your or debit credit card or bank withdrawal automatically on the 1st of each month to cover ALL charges on your account from the last month and tuition for the next month. Everyone is required to be on autobill, and an active debit or credit card must be kept on file. You are welcome to pay charges with cash or check, before the 1st of the month, but anything remaining will run on the 1st.